Monday 2 May 2016

Collaboration: 'Power Book' Illustrations Social Media Feedback

The feedback and connections made from briefs and collaborations like this are so worth the free work involved. In future this is a key element to keep in mind. Concentrating on how this will elevate my connections or standing - in this case it gave me a direct link to the Visual Merchandiser at Alexander McQueen so I am extremely pleased that I decided to take on this brief!

Instagram message with Santa Agolli, the muse for my artwork. I was so thankful and grateful that she took the time to message me! It is a huge compliment, and also a great connection. I have also linked with her on linkedin and I am going to be researching and emailing about areas in some fashion and design companies that may have internships which suit my skill sets. High context driven fashion is definitely an area of the creative industry that really exites me; Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty exhibition was a huge driving force behind the themes of my dissertation, on Homo sapien dominance over animals, this year. 
I was also really pleased with the feedback I got from Facebook as I got 6 shares... this is progress for me but its a shame that you can not actually see who has shared the posts. Obviously I aim for more shares in future but any progress is progress so I am really happy that those individuals wanted to share my post on wards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment